Finding Custom Gifs
- Go to your Instagram story and either take or upload a photo/video you want to share
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and select the “GIF” button
- In the search bar, enter “UofULavGrads” and select the gif you want to use!
- You can only add one gif at a time, but follow the above steps if you’d like to add multiple
- Our gifs can be found on any platform that uses GIPHY (so use them on snapchat as well if you’d like!)
Tagging LGBT RC & EDI
Post: You can either tag us on your image OR in the caption. Keep in mind that tagging us on the image will also allow your post to appear in the “Tagged” section of our pages
Story: Make sure to tag us so we can see/share your story to celebrate you! Feel free to let us know if you’d prefer we do not share it to our page.
TWITTER / FACEBOOK
Tag us in your caption so we can see your post!
LGBT Resource Center's Handles
Instagram / Facebook: @lgbtresource
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion's Handles
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook: @uofuedi
Using the Hashtag
Make sure to include the hashtags: #UofULavGrads & #EDIgrads2020 in your posts/stories so we can see them! Instagram/Twitter posts using this hashtag will be featured on our social media accounts.