We Are Open!
10 Ways to Connect with Us
The LGBT Resource Center will be operating with a mix of virtual and in-person services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are 10 ways you can connect with us:
- Call or Email us at email@example.com or 801-587-7973
- Make an appointment to meet with one of our staff (call or email).
- Drop-In to our Virtual Office Hours (no appointment needed).
- Find community in our Virtual Student Lounge on Discord or stop by our student lounge in 409 Student Union!
- Attend an Event! Check out our upcoming events on Campus Connect.
- Want to ask a question in-person? Our front desk will be open 8am-5pm, M-F.
- Reserve a private, on-campus space to attend a virtual meeting or event (call or email us).
- Ask a question anonymously via our Queer Peers message service.
- Follow us on social media (listed below).
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter.
Did we miss something? Contact us and let us know how we can help you!
Follow us on Social Media!
The LGBT Resource Center empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual/aromantic (LGBTQIA+) students to grow as leaders and learners by supporting students in navigating university systems, exploring their identities, finding community, and developing as leaders with a social justice lens.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am-5:00 pm
Staff available via in-person, email, phone, and video chat.