We Are Open!
Connect with us Fall 2020
The LGBT Resource Center will be operating with a mix of virtual and in-person services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are 10 ways you can connect with us this fall:
- Call or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-587-7973
- Make an appointment to meet with one of our staff (call or email).
- Drop-In to our Virtual Office Hours (no appointment needed).
- Find community in our Virtual Student Lounge on Discord!
- Attend an Event! Check out our upcoming events on Campus Connect.
- Want to ask a question in-person? Our front desk in 409 Student Union is currently open Thursdays from 1-5pm.
- Reserve a private, on-campus space to attend a virtual meeting or event (call or email us).
- Ask a question anonymously via our Queer Peers message service.
- Follow us on social media (listed below).
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter.
Did we miss something? Contact us and let us know how we can help you!
Follow us on Social Media!
The LGBT Resource Center acts in accountability with the campus community by identifying the needs of people with a queer range of (a)gender and (a)sexual experiences and responding with university-wide services.
Staff Available via email, phone, and video chat:
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Front Desk Hours (in person):
1:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.